Frankton Group is currently recruiting Security Operatives for various roles for an exclusive client based in central London covering multiple construction sites. A general understanding of corporate and construction security would be advantageous.
You will always be expected to maintain a professional and friendly demeanour. Opportunities for higher positions and professional growth are always available.
Here at Frankton Group we are happy to provide additional training and qualifications for the right candidate.
Security Operative Duties Include:
- Security patrols throughout the allocated sites perimeter and internal buildings.
- Monitor CCTV for the prevention of crime and the safety of staff and visitors.
- Actively support Health and Safety objectives by responding to all emergencies in accordance with our procedures.
- Safely assist in the evacuation of visitors, staff and contractors in the case of an emergency.
- Meet and greet staff and visitors, remaining visible and approachable at all times.
- To monitor the Contractors adherence to safety thereby reducing the risk of accidents arising via the Contractors work by checking fire routes and exits used by staff and visitors, checking the external perimeter for hazards and reporting all incidents and unusual events to the Supervisor.
- Assist with traffic and Banksmen duties as and when required.
- Efficiently and effectively respond to alarms as requested by the Supervisor.
- Provide an integral role in any emergency including evacuation, dealing with unsocial behaviour, first aid incidents (or assistance to trained first aiders).
- Investigate matters of concern reported by the Supervisor.
- Provide a visible preventative security presence by patrolling the site.
- Contribute towards the maintenance of a clean and welcoming environment for staff i.e. by picking up litter, reporting or dealing with spillages, etc.
A current SIA licence in Security Guarding is essential for this position.
A mandatory oral drug test will be carried out on the day.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 12-hour shifts on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern with a 1-hour unpaid lunch
Salary: £10.75 per hour
Schedule: 12-hour shift